Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Seventh Generation Natural All Purpose Cleaner Review


Sweet: Cleans quickly, effectively and unscented
Sour: Availability in stores
I tried my best to put this cleaner to the test. I am really impressed with this. It matched up to  my normal cleaner on the counters, sink, etc. In addition to our normal use I tested it out on our glass windows and cleaned them beautifully. Next I tested it on the pink stain on the off-white counter (from powdered juice mix) and it cleaned that off nicely too. Lastly I cleaned the grease off the front of our rotisserie, in this it exceeded my expectations and cut through the grease nicely. It actually did a much better job than my normal all-purpose cleaner. I liked that there was no scent to this product. My normal cleaner has a vinegar smell which I always  thought I liked, but now I prefer the unscented cleaner.
Overall I think this is comparable to my normal household cleaner, with a slight advantage over when it came to grease.
I had trouble finding this in store, but when I do I will definitely be buying this.
Seventh Generation All Purpose Cleaner is
  • Non-toxic & biodegradable
  • Hypo-allergenic
  • Does not create harsh fumes
  • Not tested on animals
  • Kosher-certified
Also, I am a big fan that Seventh Generation discloses all their ingredients. Seriously, who does that? That is fantastic. Working where I do and doing what I do, I know the ins and outs of what gets declared on the back of a product. The fact that Seventh Generation puts it all out there is truly brave and honorable.

Click here to see all my Seventh Generation reviews.

Share it up!
Facebook Twitter Stumble Digg Mixx Twitter Reddit Delicious

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Analytics