Monday, March 1, 2010

Seventh Generation Natural Baby Laundry Detergent Review


Sweet: Eco-friendly, fragrance and dye free, got out poo stains
Sour: Would be nicer in a concentrate form
I know that all the Seventh Generation Reviews sound like peaches and cream. But honestly I really do like them! So far through the testing phase, each one has held up well. My clothes came out nice and clean and I used the detergent to pre-treat some poo stains (Not Mine or D’s). I was very excited about the stain removing qualities.  Since Little G usually poos at the daycare, by the time we get the clothes at home the stains are set. At one point we threw out a onesie because there was no saving it. I think this will certainly help us to keep more of Little G’s clothes.
Originally I was a little upset that this was not a concentrate, but when I went looking on their website, it does! I would definitely buy the 2x version of this.
 Seventh Generation Baby Detergent is

  • Non-toxic & biodegradable
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Free of phosphates & optical brighteners
  • Safe for septic & greywater systems
  • Not tested on animals
  • Kosher-certified
Click here to see all my Seventh Generation reviews.

Share it up!
Facebook Twitter Stumble Digg Mixx Twitter Reddit Delicious

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Analytics