Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Seventh Generation Baby Wipes Review


Sweet: Soft yet strong wipes.
Sour: Scent, packaging.
The Seventh Generation Wipes were not my favorite of the lineup.  I think these could be a great product if they had some improvement.
The basis for this (the wipe) is really nice. It is made like a stronger version of a sensitive wipe. I liked that the wipe wasn’t over moist and it didn’t irritate Little G’s bum.
On the down side I didn’t like the fragrance of the wipe at all. Perhaps this was just me, but it seemed to have a strong and slightly pungent odor. This seems to go against the Seventh Generation line, so I would give them another shot. In addition to that the packaging made the wipes hard to get out of the case, but not impossible. Are any of the brands easy to get out anyway?
So bummer on the wipes, but my favorite is still to come!
Click here to see all my Seventh Generation reviews.

Share it up!
Facebook Twitter Stumble Digg Mixx Twitter Reddit Delicious

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Web Analytics